HOW CAN I INSTALL AND USE ~ORKA?
You should follow the next 4 steps:
- Create a virtual machine in ~okeanos based on "Personal Orka Server" public image.
- Connect to that virtual machine via ssh.
- Configure your personal orka server.
- Deploy your personal orka server.
You can find detailed information on the installation process here.
- Where should I ask for help about problems I encounter with the use of service?
- What is ~orka?
- Who will be able to have access to the ~orka service?
- What can I do with ~orka?
- How many resources do I need?
- How can I install and use ~orka?
- I deleted the deploy yaml file. How can I restart/update my Personal Orka Server?