WHAT CAN I DO WITH ~ORKA?
With ~orka you are one click away from creating Hadoop clusters and Virtual Research Environments. You will be able to create and manage Hadoop 2.x (YARN) multi-node clusters in order to run, save and replay your big data algorithms. You may also fully exploit the MapReduce (as well as others) programming paradigm without wasting time and resources in hardware, software setup, etc. Last but not least, you can deploy VM images with a range of installed software (wiki, project management, portal setup, teleconference and digital repositories) through the ~orka VRE options.
- What is ~orka?
- Who will be able to have access to the ~orka service?
- What can I do with ~orka?
- How many resources do I need?
- How can I install and use ~orka?
- I deleted the deploy yaml file. How can I restart/update my Personal Orka Server?
- Where should I ask for help about problems I encounter with the use of service?