WHERE SHOULD I ASK FOR HELP ABOUT PROBLEMS I ENCOUNTER WITH MY VIRTUAL MACHINES OR WITH MY ACCOUNT?
For any problem that occurs while using the service or for further info and guidance, please contact us at support-at-okeanos.grnet.gr or send us feedback from your ~okeanos account.
- Where should I ask for help about problems I encounter with my virtual machines or with my account?
- What is ~okeanos?
- Who will be able to have access to the ~okeanos service?
- Why should I use ~okeanos? In what ways this service benefits me?
- What about the software I can install and use with my VMs?
- I have registered with the service but no confirmation mail has been sent to me yet.
- Is there a trial version of ~okeanos for non-academic users?
- What web browser should I use to access the ~okeanos service?
- What are the requirements for my computer in order to use ~okeanos?
- What Operating Systems are available to install on my VMs?
- What factors affect the performance of the Virtual Machines?
- Does ~okeanos support nested virtualization?