I DELETED THE DEPLOY YAML FILE. HOW CAN I RESTART/UPDATE MY PERSONAL ORKA SERVER?
In case of deletion of the deploy file used in starting your Personal Orka Server , you must create it again. However, the only mandatory entry in the file now is the 'orka_admin_password'. You can find more information here.
- What is ~orka?
- Who will be able to have access to the ~orka service?
- What can I do with ~orka?
- How many resources do I need?
- How can I install and use ~orka?
- I deleted the deploy yaml file. How can I restart/update my Personal Orka Server?
- Where should I ask for help about problems I encounter with the use of service?