WHAT IS ~ORKA?
~orka is a cloud-based platform for deploying and running big data analytics, using the Hadoop ecosystem. Designed and developed in the context of eScience project, it is now provided to the members of the Greek Research and Academic Community as an ~okeanos-powered service.
- Where should I ask for help about problems I encounter with the use of service?
- What is ~orka?
- Who will be able to have access to the ~orka service?
- What can I do with ~orka?
- How many resources do I need?
- How can I install and use ~orka?
- I deleted the deploy yaml file. How can I restart/update my Personal Orka Server?