WHO WILL BE ABLE TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE ~ORKA SERVICE?
The service is available for all users of ~okeanos. So if you are an undergraduate or postgraduate student, PhD candidate, researcher, professor or teaching staff, you will be able to access the service and use its functionality.
- What is ~orka?
- Who will be able to have access to the ~orka service?
- What can I do with ~orka?
- How many resources do I need?
- How can I install and use ~orka?
- I deleted the deploy yaml file. How can I restart/update my Personal Orka Server?
- Where should I ask for help about problems I encounter with the use of service?